Spicy Chicken Skewers
- ½ cup (packed) light brown sugar
- ½ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup fish sauce (such as Nam Pla or Nuoc Nam)
- 1/3 cup Arawak Farm Pepper Sauce (your choice)
- 2 tsp. finely grated peeled ginger (optional)
- 1 ½ lb. skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1 ½”- 2” pieces
Special Equipment: 8 Bamboo skewers soaked in water for at least one (1) hour.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Whisk brown sugar, vinegar, Arawak Farm Pepper Sauce, fish sauce, and ginger in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Thread 4 to 5 pieces of chicken onto each skewer.
- Transfer marinade to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half (about 1 cup) for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Grill chicken, turning and basting often with marinade reduction, until cooked through (about 8 to 10 minutes…until cooked. Four (4) servings.